Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And We Wear Our Scarves Like Nooses, But Not Cos We Want Eternal Sleep

The Pumpkin Pie Scarf is done, fringed, and blocking on the deck. I also started a knitting pedagogy idea, since Corinne is learning to knit. It also may work for my Jingle Balls Swap Secret Pal, depending upon his or her preferences. Quick and easy! Thrills! Plus, I'm using some of that lovely yarn that Emily gave me before leaving for New Zealand.

Donovan is making omlets in the kitchen, and Antonomous is home from work and doesn't need to ref until 5. Cubic buttload of errands to do today: Market run for supper fixins, I need batteries for my camera, a few blouses for SPEP, and to clean out my trunk.

I smell onions frying in the cast iron. Mmmmmmmm.

In other news, Antonomous helped me fix the sewing monster last night! It works! It doesn't do anything too impressive, but it is a functional machine, which is a vast improvement on two days ago. Post-battery purchase, I'll try my hand at getting some pictures up on le blog.


That's all for now!
H.