Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Somebody out there loves me.

Holy. Crap.
The APA (of which I am dues paying member) dedicated this issue to philosophy and knitting. I am currently printing ALL of it. Totally. Effin'. Sweet.

In other news, it is cold again today at work, and I am still wearing my pajamas (sweatpants, tee-shirt, sweatshirt). I want cinnamon toast pretty badly, and have to focus on papers this week instead of knitting. Anti-thrills, and drudgery. Reward? Spooky Symposium on Friday, and the annual Galloway All Hallows' Eve Gathering on Saturday. Thinking about a secondary costume to go with their theme --- seance and divination. Apparently, these things require more duct tape than Adam was counting on, which is a very interesting thought, indeed.
So! Secondary Costume: Bettie Page? A Gypsy? Something less 1983 than Jem? We shall see.