Monday, October 13, 2008

Dig Ophelia, Consider it dug.

This course pack is a source of infernal misery. It is also about the holocaust.
Professors who don't provide bibliographies for their selections make my life both difficult and frustrating. I am occasionally tempted to suggest that their students ought refuse to provide works cited when submitting a thesis, and see how that goes for them.

My coffee is cold, and I've posted a thread on the Knitty Coffeeshop asking if anyone is interested in a Thanksgiving Secret Pal event. I'm halfway done these damnable copyrights (by the way, property is theft. Why is an anarchist [read: me] in charge of copyright acquisition? This does not make a lick o' sense.)

The amount of school work I have to do over the next two weeks is intimidating. I just looked at my day planner and it looks like Heidegger exploded in it. Also? Nietzsche. But let's face it. Nietzsche is practically my boyfriend.

Rarr rarr rarr. I wish I could do philosophy at my own pace, for a change. Everything is always so rushed. I did get a good grade on my C.S. Peirce paper, though it needs some work if I plan to present it. Also, I am supposed to present my Chewing QUD paper sometime this month in the Autograph Library. I wonder when that is happening. I should prepare a powerpoint. That way, everyone will REALLY hate it! *snerk*